Happy Tuesday my friends! Today I bring you another book tag because I just think they’re so much fun! And I love to read everyone’s responses haha
I found this one on sincerelyabooknerd ❤
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
It depends on my mood really! Sometimes I just need a good standalone to refresh my brain for a series. Or I’ll immerse myself into a series and won’t want to resurface!
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
That’s tricky. I love reading from a female’s perspective because I can relate more to a female (depending on the genre of course) BUT I absolutely LOVE reading from a male’s point of view because it’s different! It’s refreshing seeing the situation from a different perspective that we might not have seen from the female POV.
3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?
Being a current B&N employee, I’m going to Barnes haha. I think there’s something soothing and almost magical about walking into a bookstore and walking down the aisles just browsing. *happy sigh*
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
TV shows! Although in my experience, movie adaptations are usually better than tv show adaptations, but because TV shows have episodes and seasons instead of just an hour or two, I feel like TV shows allow for more description and scenes from the book.
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 books per week. If I could only read 5 pages a day, I think I would go insane wondering what happens next and have to wait till next week to find out. As you can see, I’m a very impatient person haha.
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
Oh mannn this is hard. I love reviewing books! I love reading books that were created by beautiful minds, but being able to create my own worlds, and characters? There must be nothing like it!
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
Same 20 books over and over! I have a few series that I can read over and over again and NEVER get tired of it.
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Own my own bookstore for sure!!! It’s a pipe dream of mine to own a cozy little bookstore with a cafe!
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite genre! What if my favorite author stops writing?! *knocks on wood* I can’t NOT read!
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
I’m good with both! eBooks are a lot more portable because I can read them straight off my phone, but there’s nothing like seeing your books on your shelves and holding them in your hands 🙂
Thanks for playing Would You Rather Book Edition! I’m going to tag my girl Steph to do this tag over on her blog!
Until next time! – xo gabby